Monday, September 21, 2009

Photography

I went for the second time photo shooting for the photographer as he wanted to shoot another theme instead of the previous japanese theme.
The newer theme was badminton outfit. And we have the shooting at a badminton court at one of the cyberjaya apartment.
I thought the court looks grand as told so by the photographer.
But then...chiuuu...tipu.
Of course as a non-pro model like me will seek opportunity to play few rounds of badminton. Hehe.
Following that I have a mild body ache now. Ish.
Anyway, hopefully those photos won't turn up bad for you la. Hope you score a good mark uh photographer. =D
And sorry for not being serious in the task. Hahaha.
Well, overall I did enjoy the whole process.
Great photographer please add oil to achieve your goals uh. Good Luck =)
















The photographer David Ooi



Self-made disc holder from the PRO. haha. Thankiu~ It's nice.

13 comments:

D@\/!D said...

Glad you like it

JessieLinHuiLi said...

I said it's nice. Did I say I like it??? perasan betul. hahaha. =P

D@\/!D said...

Glad " It's nice " XP

LaiHui said...

hm..not bad not bad, i mean u both.. =)

D@\/!D said...

hm.. u must be the birthday gal =)

apa apa not bad? =P

JessieLinHuiLi said...

Lai Hui apa not bad. only ME. no BOTH here. =)
onion, apa birthday girl?

LaiHui said...

haha, u both looked nice lor. hm.. ky's cousin just can recognize me as the bday gal. lol...

Edwyn KiM said...

I m totally agree with LaiHui, both of u just look nice, together! Hehe! ^^

Bypasser

JessieLinHuiLi said...

kim, i reli beh tahan the word ''bypasser''...***SWEAT***
hahaha...i know, the pic of two is nice rite. hehe. thank you~=P

D@\/!D said...

Of course its nice , im part of it XP

JessieLinHuiLi said...

we got a ''thick face'' here. LOL.

D@\/!D said...

XD 3 inches "thick" XD

JessieLinHuiLi said...

ZZzzz...why 3''?did you measure properly? i think got massive error here.