Thursday, November 26, 2009

3D animation of Christmas Carol directed by Robert Zemeckis

Having watching the movie Christmas Carol. Yes, to be frank, it was a boring movie for me. lolx. But the wonderful part is it was three-dimensional. Love it!! =) It was my first encounter of 3D motion picture. *Hug and appreciation* Is this considered an early exposure to the coming christmas? Then I wish the coming christmas will be awesome. People commented that Singapore Christmas is great. Can I go??=(

I was kinda blur and confused and had a grim struggle to understand the whole plot as I never come across this Charles Dickens’s classic tale before. There was no english translation at the bottom of the huge screen and I found it hard to catch the conversation. Humiliated. It was like a three years old kid watching cartoons by merely seeing those nice pictures and animation. And I can only have full understanding of the story after reading the synopsis. =(

Anyway, the story is kinda touching telling about Christmas Eve of EbenezerScrooge (JimCarrey) visited by ghost of his former moneylending business partner JacobMarley and three spirits namely Ghost of Christmas Past, Ghost of Christmas Present and Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come who guided him to repent and start anew after the eye-opening journey.

The 3D experience was great. The whole thing was like a motion in front of your eyes and you feels like yourself are truly into the movie. I flied and I touched the snow. Woah. Do you believe that?! But be prepared that you may feel some dizziness as the whole thing goes round and round.



Different versions of the movie posters





Is me in the theater 24 with the technology which makes 3D possible =)

4 comments:

D@\/!D said...

0 comments

JessieLinHuiLi said...

lolx...a dull movie.haha.

D@\/!D said...

ano...deceived by others. hmph...>.<

JessieLinHuiLi said...

haha...you never doubt what others say..