Monday, February 22, 2010

This is defintely NOT ME!!

24 hours ago... ... ...

I'm 21 years old :


After 24 hours... ... ...

I'm 18 years old :


=(((

I get my hairs permed.

And he gave me a cute look!!!

***rub eyes***OMG.
O.o
=S
T.T
-.-lll

I cannot accept this.
Please don't laugh at me.
Hahaha... I know it's funny.
I never cry for my hairs, as whenever I look at myself in the mirror, I will burst into laughter too. Muahahaha...
HOW CAN HE DID THIS TO ME???!!!

(Sorry, I can't show you how I look like when my hairs are not tied up. LOL)

People, THIS IS SO WRONG!

10 comments:

kohjt08 said...

cool one, haha, look younger liao~

JessieLinHuiLi said...

wah. kjt you very fast. T.T
the bangs~LOL

kohjt08 said...

not very fast la, jz nyam nyam saw ur post at tht moment.
the bangs look cool, be confidence! haha~

Rebecca said...

wah, u went for a perm?
lemme c, lemme c!!!
haha
not bad, cute wat..
mayb i should get a bang also...^^

JessieLinHuiLi said...

I wanna be a lady~~ hahaha...u better think twice.haha.kenot let ppl see my perm. like siao po. wait la when it gets longer ^_^

ocean said...

wow! 十八的姑娘一朵花ma~haha~
cute~
but y u dun like? miscommunication between u n d hairstylist? haha~
anyway it's good one..should do it before cny..let us c during d gathering ma.. aiyo...

JessieLinHuiLi said...

i dun1 cute one. i wan lady one.haha. aiyor...that hairstylist cheated me la~aih.. i wont do this again next time! i swear. =S

Alexander Khoo said...

Hahahahahaha :P
Not bad, not bad either ..

m3lv said...

lol~

ur certified of becoming an aunty now =D congrats!!!lmao!!!!

huiLi said...

fuish...kiddo melv~ =P