Friday, April 23, 2010

Studious Nerd

This is how I study

Note the dark circles.

For the very first paper. And I was studying Hyperthyroidism. And a friend appeared on my mind. Hope you will be doing well, take care of yourself. =)


And now, the another coming pharmacology paper-AMAN. Wonder what it stands for?
AMAN-Antimicrobial & Antineoplastic, in the order words, it's antibiotics and anticancer drugs.
This will be the killer paper. The only 3 credit hours paper while the others are just 2 credit hours. Totally not AMAN at all!!!
Now I'm half way to the end of the finals. God bless me. I'm getting feeble.

5 comments:

kohjt08 said...

wa, y u wear sunglasses while studying? lolz

ocean said...

haha~ i think jt means ur dark circle de colour...make ur spec become sunglasses :D
jiayou~~
btw, i'm at pj liao~~~ :)
jz reached ^.^

kohjt08 said...

慧荔读书读到没幽默感了,哈哈哈~

JessieLinHuiLi said...

Haha~ paiseh ah~ i didnt notice the ''sun'' LOL. SWT la kjt! sakai~

JessieLinHuiLi said...

Shinling, why come kl at such critical period?? you oways like to come during my exam time de horrrrrr~~~~~~~~ ish~~