Wednesday, July 28, 2010

D for *.U.C.K


There is a duckies eatery at Lot 10 HuTong which I think is superb.
The duckies are crispy with its outer layer, which means the SKIN!!!
Woots. Some of my friends will yell at me when knowing that I like the skin part of chicken and duck (Pig?? Only suckling pig's skin is acceptable).
They commented that the skin is disgusting.
But there are also some fella who like the sexy skin just like me =)
C'mon!! Imagine KFC chicken skin!! suckling pig's skin!! Yum Yum!!
Okay, back to the topic, duckies at HuTong, they come with different kinds of cuisine whether it is with the rice or with the noodles.
It is sooooooooo D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S!!
However, if you're in diet, then perhaps you will reject this delicacy as there is some portion of fatty oily layer beneath the skin. =)
A dish of duckies rice or duckies noodles cost nearly rm15.
Quite expensive right??
But nice to have a try =)

Golden Crispy Duckies luring me!!


The duckies noodles (top) and duckies rice (bottom)

No comments: