Wednesday, May 21, 2008

ViWawA

oh my god...
I have been addicted to an online game - ViwAwa
like it so much !!!
is my friend, sZeYin recommended to me
Games available there are so nice
Players can play continuously to be up level
First, players has to sign up to viwawa.
Dont worry~is totally free!! (if have to pay I also wont like to play it. haha ^_+ )
just after you registered then you can play the games with other online players.
You can create your own wawa, give nice clothes, charming eyes, mouth and other accessories to let your pretty wawa shines among all~
yeahh...just like my wawa...so lengzai~ekek... XD
but I put a lousy ID name !! damn it! cant change the ID name...T.T
There a lot of games available ... and will have more and more nice games to be enjoyed soon... Woowwww....
but currently I have been addicted to the games & ~
Furthermore, you can get new friends too... you can vote others' wawa, send private messages or give any actions to stay connected with other players~ CoOL ....
strongly recommend this online games to you all ... have fun at there~
what are you waiting for ???
fast fast log on to http://www.viwawa.com/
add me as friend if you get registered yah~ see you there~taTa

my wawa - ** Rin fuiRi **LengZai boR ???




sZeYin's wawa...cute rite?hehe... we are wearing the same clothes =P

No comments: