Thursday, January 1, 2009

Countdown 2009

My first ever post of 2009!!!
Happy New Year to all of you out there~
Last year I went Sunway, and this year I went The Curve for the countdown celebration~~
With TzeWei, Weiven and JingHan~
There was nice!!Rynn Lim Yu Zhong was performing at there!!Really excited~
Time is getting nearer and nearer, '08 was going to its end.
The moment when we were counting....10,9,8,........,3,2,1....it was really exciting!
and at 12am sharp, the firework began!
woww...we kept screaming!!went crazy~shouted loudly!madly!dump all the bad of the year!
New year, new beginning, new chapter, forget the bad,cherish the good!
If ever had any regret, don't let the mistake get repeated!
yeah...I promise I won't!!haha...
All the events we encountered throughout the life make us grow, grow to the wiser, leading us to the better.
Watching the firework at the vast sky, it was just like booming all the sadness and disappointment...and releasing the beautiful new sparks of life!
How about you guys countdown??having a wonderful one??
No matter how was the countdown, hope all of us can be blessed with prosperity and happiness...
Fill your new chapter with all the wonderful things~
Think wisely, act rationally!
We have grown up.
Long live 2009!!!

I've got my new spark.Haven't you??

No comments: