Thursday, January 29, 2009

I consider this as my First Year of Pharmacy in UM

I would like to blog something about MPMUM today...
want to blog about this once after the MPMUM was over...
but due to timing, I can only blog now...^^
kinda busy recently, sorry for the late update...
but I'm really enthusiastic in blogging about this.
MPMUM---Majlis Perwakilan Mahasiswa Universiti Malaya
was held on 15th to 19th january 2009 in UM to select student representatives among the university students.
I took part as candidate representative(wakil calon) for Yah Huei(calon).
We ran for the campaign with other 5 more representatives.
Basically, there are divided into two major parties, Pro-Uni(now named as Penggerak Mahasiswa; previously known as Aspirasi) and another is Pro-Mahasiswa.
I stand out as the Pro-Mahasiswa...
Pro-Uni had taken over the administration for the past four years.
Throughout the whole MPMUM, I saw, felt, and learnt a lot...
MPMUM is the best event that I'm glad that I've taken part since all the while I've been in UM.
We saw how students unite for UM, for Pro-Mahasiswa...
We saw how the students worried of losing their residences in colleges and cast their votes simply to Pro-Uni...and steered clear of Pro-Mahasiswa totally!some even more awful, straight away boycott candidate of Pro-Mahasiswa~
There are still many tricky occurences that you and I don't even know it.
as what my dad had mentioned---POLITICS is dreadful~
if I never took part in this, I never know how's the ''core'' of UM.
if I wasn't take part, I will probably just simply casting the votes...
just tick all the chinese candidates? or just tick at the only candidate that I know her/him?
haha...yup...I will probably do the same as what you did~
but I felt it and saw it...I'm glad that I'm Pro-Mahasiswa.
Different people have different perspectives...I'm here not to assure any people...
I'm here to share what I've gained thorugh MPMUM.
My eyes assure me...
and I hope what had occurred and what you're getting to know will assure you~
That day we stayed at DTC until 5am just to wait for the election result...
I had a class at 8am afterwards eh~salute myself~ B-)
We all were soooo overjoyed and touched when Pro-Mahasiswa finally won the election!!after four years!!
Thanx god...hope Pro-Mahasiswa will lead for the wise.
Hope UM can be recognised again as the top 100 when I graduate in 2012 ^^
HIDUP MAHASISWA, BANGKIT MAHASISWA!!



an article from guang ming daily press


remember yahoo, remember Yah Huei^^

candidates of Pro-Mahasiswa 2008/2009




three superb candidate representatives~haha...


Yah Huei and her representatives^^



Press conference at twelve residential college

was distributing manifesto near main library bus stop

1 comment:

相信明天会更好 said...

當您畢業后,您絕對會以參與親學生陣線為榮。 I can assured you that be a member of Pro-M definitely is something to be proud.