Friday, April 24, 2009

Biochem --SUXX...

just finished biochem paper today...feeling relieved...haha...
this paper is the most i fear of...
yesterday just slept for two hours!!omg...broke my last sem 3 hours record for physiology...=.=
after entering pharmacy baru i tau...what's the actual midnight oil~
it is kinda bad feel!!with my flu, sitting in the air-conditional study room till late night,then sleep again wake up after two hours...ZZzzz...
but what to do??i can't finish reading...but at the end still not able to consume all the chapters...left out 2,3 chapters then go for exam...
phew...luckily those chapters i left out didn't come out much questions...
but then still those suck chemical pathways I don't memorise well...so...
what else can I do??up to fate~haha...just whatever~I've done with biochem!!at least I'm confident that I won't fail...ZZzzz...>.<
Biochem really drove me CRAZY!!

No comments: