Saturday, July 4, 2009

C.H.I.L.D.H.O.O.D

Remembering the days of innocent plays and joys.
Missing those days when we mixing with other kiddies even though the kid was a stranger to us.
No worries. No sadness. No hatred. No fright.
Just pure happiness. The greatest hapiness that every man seeks after.
Recalling your childhood memories....



Swinger, which I like very much. Rush to grab the swinger whenever I reached the playground. Nevertheless, the swinger was often in ride by others.
Wait no turn. Disappointment left behind.



How about this?? I guess everyone played this before. You'll never forget about this. An easily available fun card game. I remember that the card was written with different questions. The player needs to answer the question that he/she chosen by numbering randomly to move the card. Such a long time never play this.




Yeah! Play Station! We owned one but never played often as mom used to keep it. We were prohibited to play the device as the games were so exciting. Mom knew that the children would definitely get addicted to it. Children couldn't resist the lure. I miss PS.




One of the PS games that I was crazy for it-Street Fighter. Yuhoo. The fighting game. But very often lost the fight to my cousin who was superb in PS.
The player I prefer the most was ChunLi. Hehe. Because I'm HuiLi =P...So lame. Just boasting. Haha... I also don't know why I like this player. I guess is because she's the only pretty female fighter in the game. Ryu is not bad too.























Cartoons!! Every kid has their favourite cartoon. I like Dragon Ball the most. I remember vividly that the cartoon was aired every saturday at 9am on TV2. It was such an early for a kid to wake up at this time. However, I never missed a single episode unless I had tuition at early morning 8am or 9am. Fuish. Spoilt my mood the stupid tuition.






Another classic game that everyone did play before- the snakes & Ladders.
Looking back those days.
OMG. How childish we were. Such a boring game we also played with it. =.=



The bubble. Most children like it. Even an adult may still like this. At least I do =)
20 cents per bottle that time. Cheap. But kinda burden for a child during that time.
My parents never gave me extra pocket money. We were given only 60 cents daily as the mee sold at school canteen costs 60 cents per bowl. swt. No drinks. No junk food. As they were not affordable by me. What a pity child. Haha...


Don't tell me you never ride this before. Bumper car!!! My favourite! Bang Bang Bang. Now can only find this at genting indoor theme park. Not considering those mobile fun fair. Sob.


How wonderful it would be if time can be reversed. I'll make my childhood more interesting.
I miss the kid days.




No comments: