Sunday, July 5, 2009

Get it through girl!!

Back to PJ. Sem starts soon.
A brand new second year of study.
Life is totally different from previous sem.
No more roomie, no more pillow talk, no more washing machine, no more college activities, no more air-conditioned AIA. Gosh.
New chapter begins at A505.
Life isn't easy at here.
Need to settle everything by own.
Food, beverages, payment of different bills, etc.
For the first day I staying alone at here, without my sister, friends were not seen elsewhere around here yet, without transportation.
Everything is hard.
Even the food I couldn't settle by myself. LOL.
Skipped my lunch as cafeteria didn't open plus no food backup at here as I don't have chance to purchase the stock, thus ended up with fucking hungry stomach for a 24-hour emptiness.
This is the second time I'm without food for 24 hours.
Until 4pm suddenly recalled there is a grocery shop at UT.
Went downstairs to find out whether it was opened or not.
Awww...thank god...it was opened!!!
Get myself some light stuff to stuck my mouth before KaiSiang got me dinner later.
Thanks KaiSiang.
Thanks InnSeng.
For helping me out when I was starving.
Your help means a lot to me.
Sorry to trouble u guys.
TIME will get myself adapted. Don't worry =D
Sister phoned me for some h1n1 updates.
Eunice sms-ed to alert me the situation.
Again, don't worry. We all will be fine.
A big room for ONLY ME. Hooray. A lil expensive but worth for the privacy and freedom.

My bed. To be exact, my mattress. Yeap, no bed. What else do you expect? I don't afford for bed. T.T

With air-cond!!! Jealous??? *Wink*

(The air-cond is not functioning la! And it's not allowed to be used. Grrhh...)

2 comments:

D@\/!D said...

AIR COND!!!!! i want =)

JessieLinHuiLi said...

just remove it and take it away la.i give it free for you. haha