Wednesday, December 8, 2010

To confirm diagnosis

There were three of us went to university clinic for different complications, hoping that the clinic will direct us to UMMC. For your information, clinic at my university is kinda lousy in service, students have no confidence in them at all. So in the end, only ME got the letter. LOL. Yes, it is definitely not something cool. So with these referral letters, I can get free consultation in UMMC. Woots!



And this is the content of the letter which written by the university general practitioner:



Medical students, if you’re reading this, hopefully you do understand what it is written there. =D

So, this is what I’ve got from UMMC GENERAL PRACTITIONER again. =( I thought I could have been directed to enterologist straight away. So, the general practitioner actually put me on a 3 weeks’ course of ranitidine+magnesium trisilicate (FYI, it is for gastric) and need me to come back for another consultation after weeks. According to the general practitioner, she would like to monitor my condition with these medicaments first, then only decide whether to direct me to enterologist during the next follow ups. So, mamamama, I gotta take these non palatable medicaments, especially the magnesium trisilicate! I’m not fancy with liquid dosage form. =(



And another silly thing is, I was prescribed with 15ml magnesium trisilicate 3 times per day for 3 weeks mer. But the two bottles only have 400ml in sum wor.

Hello, 15 x 3 times daily x 21 days = 945ml, and you give me not even half of the total dose??!! Inadequate medications being distributed?? So, I just ought to take for 2 weeks is it? buhhhh~~ =.=

2 comments:

Rhuyann said...

Drug related problem... Insufficient dose... Haha... Pharmacist din check prescription huh

JessieLinHuiLi said...

yalor.. buat apa pun tak tau.. lol.. but ummc pharmacy out patients department really geng lor, got 30 over counters, and alotttt of people, the number ting ting ting, passed in a fast speed. interesting day spent at ummc today