Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shout: IBS sufferer

It is torturing. It is a psychological trigger. It is an intolerant. It still doesn’t get away.
Due to this, I started to google for relievers and it’s disheartening to find that it has NO CURE.
Aarrgghh… IBS why u cross my life without permission?!

Feel like hanging myself:

IMG_1579

To prepare myself for the battle, I should purchase this:

58096_119300228127012_119300108127024_126720_4915585_n

But it’s only available at USA and UK starts from dec 2010. O.o wth.

Some says from the site http://www.irritable-bowel-syndrome.ws/IBS-self-help.htm
The bad news is that there is no cure for IBS, and it can be difficult to treat. The good news is that you live in a time when IBS is finally beginning to get the attention and research it deserves - and the drugs. The internet has lead to a huge amount of support being available online, with plenty of support groups and messageboards available, and you're really not alone!

I should be glad or mourning over it knowing that my suffers will be lasting for quite some time?
I’m officially an IBS sufferer =(

1 comment: