Saturday, February 12, 2011

Nourishment from Tang Shi Fu

Only few days of tied up, I feel extraordinarily exhausted. I still have another biotechnology paper to go this coming monday. Luckily, I managed to get some essence from this recently opened outlet – Tang Shi Fu, located at One Utama Shopping Centre. The ill look you can see from here. 

11022011217

The Tang Gui Replenishing Soup I ordered, with the functions of improving blood circulation and to recover from exhaustion. Yes, I chose soup according to the outcomes I wished and the meals were all nice! Smile

11022011218

Close up picture of the soup content. Tata~ A black chicken which seems like originating from Hiroshima or Nagasaki (nuclear bombardment giving its black colour) LOL. Just a lame joke.haha.

11022011222

Another dessert – Snow Jelly with gingko to revitalize my dull skin. I remember mom used to feed me with this when I was in primary school. How come she didn’t then, gonna question her when I see her. =P

11022011212

Thanks to David who knew the soup was so vital for a weak girl like me, so he gave me his residual essence =D

11022011220

The feedback I sent back to the restaurant. one word : AWESOME !!

but I wish my mom is here to cook these for me. I get to have the chicken essense every month when I was at home.

11022011224

For people who need the essence, especially to all my diligent super power coursemates, WE NEED MORE POWER to endure all the hard cores. So, get energised from Tang Shi Fu if you feel to do so =)

No comments: