Monday, February 14, 2011

Receive l Give

The photo that I shared out on my facebook wall which get fancy feedbacks from friends. Thanks for the like. Personally I like this to max too. It was captured at Maxwell Hill Taiping Malaysia by chance. I’m collecting love pics like this all this while, hoping to turn it into an album while I have collected sufficiently enough.

Caption I put for this particular pic is : Single heart lost at nowhere? Look carefully, there are so much greeneries just around. Open your heart, spread the love to everyone on earth by any mean. We are not alone during this special day - HappyValentine-

What I wanna emphasize here is that Love exists if there’s Love in your heart, even if it is just a little. It is not necessarily for one to own another person to love nor to be loved. If there’s not even a petite love in yourself, then you don’t love even if you have a BF/GF. You’ll see invisible Love in the air if your heart is opened.

After all, it is Appreciation that plays a role in this Valentine. Show your appreciation to people out there. It means a lot, even by a simple sincere “Thank You”. Appreciation makes people feel appreciated owing to their effort. The world doesn’t owe you anything, so do appreciate whenever you receives, at the same time always remember to give.

Don’t ask whether you receives, Ask whether you gives?

No comments: