Monday, August 30, 2010

Just Popiah . MidValley

There is a small hawker stall selling popiah at the LG pathway which
connects MidValley and TheGardens.
The popiah looked delicious so my friends and I actually tried it out that day.
The scrumptious popiahs arrayed nicely in the oven which makes me drooling!


While queuing and waiting for the order, I snapped a few photos. Heh!




I guess the hawker was feeling happy when I took the photos as I shall then promoting their business. Some more is free of charge advertisement.
Hey, uncle hawker, you shall grant me some free popiahs!
Actually the one we ordered in the end were those wet popiahs without being fried.
Didn't achieve the maximum contentment.
But the popiahs were indeed same as what written at the stall: CRISPY!
I can feel and hear the essence in the popiah was crackling in my mouth
when I crunched it =)
I seriously wanna try out the fried popiah during my next attempt.
They have their own facebook too,


you can see how successful facebook is until it manage to become the advertising tools for corporates and even a small hawker!
Mark Zuckerberg you're a god genius!

No comments: