Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Gelato Fruity . MidValley

Gelato, an Italian ice cream which you will probably like it.
I know it sounds a lil out of tune for me to post about gelato on 31st of month
rather than posting about Baskin Robbin.
But believe me, this ice cream is nice.
I like it but I can't afford to have it so frequent.
The smallest portion of it costs rm6.80!!
I can get almost 7 Sunday Cones with that. LOL.
But gelato is much more better than Sunday Cone of course. Heh!
Despite the smallest volume that they sell,
the portion is actually just nice, for my size at least.
The ice cream makes me thirsty if I eat much more than
what I got for myself that day.
There are various choices at the display freezer with different colours.




and I saw a blue colour ice cream which was quite creepy. Eeeww~
This is definitely a NO for me.

Customers were allowed to test on the ice-cream and the men at the counter were quite generous in letting the customers try out their flavours.
This should be the way customers are being treated mar~ LOL
I guess many people shall approach the counter if they know about this
especially when we are allowed to just walk away "thick-facingly" after trying it.
This is the Malaysian style, free things attract crowd.
I got myself the Kicker flavour. Erm, a lil peanut + vanilla + chocolate taste I guess.
This is how small the ice cream was.



The busy eating face with ice cream melting in my mouth and melts my heart. =D

Try to taste it by yourself. If you can afford, please get a FOC one for me
(not the free sample okay). Heh!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u


Gelati Display Freezers