Thursday, October 21, 2010

Colour of Life

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth -Quoted by Martin H. Fisher-
It can be described in all sorts of colours implementing the mood and status of the event. A very prominent general example, Red colour during Chinese New Year symbolises something happy and a wonderful brand new beginning. Different colours represent different messages.

Colours reveal one’s personality. Even it is just a colour on the background of your blog or on your clothes, it implies the type of that person is. At the same time, you can also describe a person with just a colour. And I wonder what colour I am? lol.

Red symbolizes: action, confidence, courage, vitality

Pink symbolizes: love, beauty

Brown symbolizes: earth, order, convention

Orange symbolizes: vitality with endurance

Gold symbolizes: Wealth, prosperity, wisdom

Yellow symbolizes: wisdom, joy, happiness, intellectual energy

Green symbolizes: life, nature, fertility, well being

Blue symbolizes: youth, spirituality, truth, peace

Purple symbolizes: Royalty, magic, mystery

Indigo symbolizes: intuition, meditation, deep contemplation

White symbolizes: Purity, Cleanliness

Black symbolizes: Death, earth, stability

Gray symbolizes: Sorrow, security, maturity


Of course the definitions of the colours are not just limited to the fore mentioned. The same colour can represent two totally antagonistic meaning. Back to the example given, Red can symbolise anger too.

Okay, to be greedy, I want to increase the intensities of all of the colours in my life. Am I trying to be ambitious? LOL. It is just merely a wild thought of mine. I’m officially 22! Yes happy belated birthday to myself =) The time is running out, it doesn’t cease for anyone.
The earth is rotating in a speed that the time seems like deceiving us by giving a false perception of 24 hours per day instead of 1 hour per day in the actual sense! Okay, I’m boosting a lil here. LOL. But time really passed incredibly fast! Now is the end of my third year first sem. It seems like I was just entering the course yesterday.

That’s why I need to fill up the colours before my energy get exhausted, before wrinkles grow on my face, before I have movement disability where travel is hardly possible anymore. And the most important thing is Life shouldn’t be wasted as if it is a free item. You shall eventually discover you don’t own anything worthwhile for the past of your life or less joys to cheer upon at the end of your life. When your kids and your grandsons asking you what did you do when you were young, you will have nothing impressive to share with them or you may end up in faking your facts of life in order to story them something. How pathetic it would be then. So, appreciate every moment of your life now, do something which is not only beneficial to yourself but also being contributive to the population of the Homo Sapiens! It doesn’t matter if it is just a small contribution, it is always the effort counts.

-I fill other’s life with colours, others paint my life too- =)

No comments: