Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pharmily Day by University Malaya Pharmacy 2010

Pharmily Day is one of the event held in my pharmacy department,
organised by third year batch of pharmacy undergraduates every year.
and this year is the turn of my batch.
I'm just a "small kaki" in publicity bureau,
what I did were just promoting to the final year batch and helping out in registration counter and screamed like nobody business during the event to create excitement. hahaha...

The Pharmily Day was awesome!
Not to be partial to my own batch,
it is glad that my batchmates are wonderful and capable as well!! =)

The organising batch arrived at the department at early 6.45am!
I think this is the day I've ever woke up such early throughout my this semester..
The theme for this year is "Wow in the Wild" which emphasizes on wildlife of the nature.
So we painted some colours on our faces, put on different headbands of animals and flowers in order to comply with our funky theme.



Painting on my face, flower ring on my finger. Am I wild enough? Don't think so.. LOL


How about paper flower crown on my head?


And monkey on my chest!


Mickey on my head




So, basically what we had during Pharmily Day were lucky draw, performances, outdoor and indoor games, involving all the pharmacy undergraduates, staffs, lecturers and their family as well..



Crazy games that made people burst into laughters and get high



Performances from the First Year (Bottom) and Second Year (Top) Juniors



Kids of staffs and lecturers were joining too. This is why it's a Phamily =)

It took the whole morning until afternoon 2pm.
They said that the organising committee usually will turn out as the overall winner.
However, it didnt occur for my batch. LOL.
We got the third place, but we won more than everyone else did.
We won the spirit of organising, teamwork and great bonds amongst ourselves and also the staffs/lecturers in the department. =)
It's our third year, we still have one and a half year to go,
and I believe the friendship bonds will become stronger and stronger as we proceeding to our final year.
Two and a half years of being together, been through everything together,
Study, Stress, Eat, Laugh, Get WILD, Get scolded, Get airplane release by lecturers etc all together.LOL.
Though it sounds lame and might be a little bit uncomfortable,
I wanna shout that : I LOVE YOU!! XD




The third year organising committee
-Happy Pharmily-

No comments: