Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tribute to Dearest Mom

Just received a call from my mami! She was trying to reach me just for my birthday wish.
Early birthday wish?? Nope, today is actually my birthday in Lunar calendar which I don’t even recall that Yes, it’s today.
Been promising her that I’ll try to go back for the ninth emperor celebration , but still not able to do so eventually as all the presentations, tests and assignments all popping out on these final weeks! =( Sorry mom!


This was her first time visiting KLCC. She insisted to have a glimpse at this wonderful symbolic building of Malaysia and we took her on LRT which was also the very first time she boarded on that. As you can see, she was so overjoyed with the stroll, enthusiastic in hugging both of her beloved daughters while snapping pictures. =) She is my greatest mom who willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of the Family, more than sacrifices that can be uttered by words. She took every of her child to school every day by bike, the only transportation she familiars with, even if there was a rain. She fed all the children on their basis needs all alone during those days dad was not around with us. She worked extraordinarily hard in order to give us better livings.
And now, I miss home, everything at home, including her.

No comments: