Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Indulgence

Spending my holidays by indulging in my own watermark =)
Designed two watermarks for myself using Photoshop.
Initially I wanted to use just one design, but I'm so indecisive to pick out of both favourites.
At the end, I decided to use BOTH. lol.
Just a simple one but I'm contented instead because I'm on the first pace to equip myself with Photoshop skills =)
My different watermarks which I plan to use in different types of photography.

Which watermark do you prefer??
My brother picked the bottom design

There goes, I tested my watermark on the photos which I took at Tanjung Harapan last week.
Were by chance and right timing, reached upon the destination at the exact time when the sun set.









Photos were captured merely by my Sony T300 but somehow they look like DSLR photos..
So, can you imagine how beautiful it was the sunset scene by the actual eye sight?
The vast sky and the crystal clear water didnt merge at horizon, you know why??
Because it is a bay not facing towards the open sea~ =)
Strongly recommend this bay site for sunset view!

-Kindly browse on my facebook page for larger view-

2 comments:

Rhuyann said...

I prefer the second one..it looks more humane and easygoing..the first one gives me too rigid feel..

JessieLinHuiLi said...

Thanks for the comment great designer =)