Saturday, September 18, 2010

PissedHut

Had some catch up with friends at PizzaHut last thursday.




Pictures look great and we had some quick updates from the long-time-no-see friends.


Previous dining at PizzaHut was during several months back where Sue feasted us.



It was a great dining with friends too.
Yea, I had good times at PizzaHut.
And I just realized that I wore the same shirt for the both mentioned occasions above. Wow.

I like Pizza, but I'm not going to there anymore.
You know why? Perhaps some of you might have knew this before.
For the not-knowings, this is going to alert you. =)
I got to know that the malays doesn't need to pay the dining government tax at there!
While the non malays need to!
I totally don't understand what kind of policy is this?

Another situation was experienced by my friend who had his meal at some mamak stall..
and he had to pay rm3.50 for his MeeGoreng while the malays paid rm3 for the exactly same MeeGoreng.

I believe there are many of you had came across this kind of injustice too.
Well, I'm not showing any racism or disrespect to the Malays here.
I get close to my malay friends too and I have some good Malay friends too.
I just can't agree with this kind of policy where non-malays need to pay more and the malays need to pay less. I totally can't figure out any explanation for this kind of charging.
The country is treating its own citizens unfairly.
So, I've determined not to go for such dining outlets who show racism in their business and PizzaHut is one of them. =)
Unless there is a good explanation to cover up this.
So, Say No to PIZZAHUT. lol.

-All men should be treated with justice-

2 comments:

DejaVu said...

Really?? I din notice! But how u know there r extra charge??

JessieLinHuiLi said...

well, it was told by my friends. but i cant actually be 100% sure about it. we did think of having a peek at the receipt of malay's table nearby but didnt do that. lol. will find out from some malay friends if got chance. i tried to google, and i got this old news about that issue at the link below:
http://harismibrahim.wordpress.com/2007/10/17/how-low-can-the-racists-go-say-no-to-pizza-hut/