Saturday, April 23, 2011

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Test Team

Yay!! Claimed Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus 30 ml from Mid Valley counter.

Back to 2 weeks ago, I came across the product test team recruitment on Clinique facebook page and simply filled up the online application form to try my luck. The applicants would need to submit a close up photo during the application. Scrambled through the photo album and this was what I had submitted. Hah. Close up enough? lol. Freaking close.

_MG_6122

Spread the recruitment news to several friends as well, but SzeYin said aiyo, they sure select those auntie auntie old ladies as it is meant for wrinkles and fine lines. I agreed too at that moment so wasn’t pay any hope for it since then. But hey, young people like me does have fine lines too =(  Hopefully they ain’t premature wrinkles.

The lines become evidently visible when I smile hard – This is what we called OVER-expression. lol. Show you another close up ugly picture of which the fine lines appear to be so annoying. OMG. Notice the lines at the corner of eye tip. Terrible =( Sign of aging???

_MG_6012Ok, don’t laugh at me, go see yourself in the mirror, you probably would have too Smile with tongue out

 

Even if I don’t smile, lines still evident on some parts of the face. Notice the lines under the cheek area around the mouth. =(

IMG_7119

 

Few days after, the selection was announced. To my surprise, my name appeared in the list of 30 applicants selected which made me go WOW, floating on the cloud 9 =))) This is so lucky! Btw, I’m the second youngest among the list. lol.

clinique

Source : Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Test Team Announcement

 

 

So, what does this product claims to offer? As stated in the insert:

Nerd smileIt combats WRINKLES and enhances skin’s ELASTICITY.

Thinking smileSTRIKING reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles IN JUST 4 WEEKS.

Surprised smileThe LENGTH, DEPTH and NUMBER will be significantly and visibly reduced.

Be right backSkin TEXTURE will improve as photo damage is repaired.

Party smileSkin’s future is BRIGHTER because antioxidants impede future damage.

 

Will start my testing of 28 days soon. Hopefully the changes are promising and I shall give a very good review for it =)

Check out after this. See ya!

No comments: