Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Divination

There I was with the dearest mama at Thean Hou temple. Just wanna bring her to some places as she was getting bored at my place. >.< We took taxi, on the way up to the hill, I just realised how secluded it was the place and been thinking how would we suppose to get down afterwards?? You just can’t spot any taxi or bus there! Holy!

Thank god that a group of Iranian travellers offered us a bus ride and dropped us at Times Square. The Iranian tour guide was so friendly that she kept calling me as her friend and telling me it might be god’s kind deed to help us get down from the hill. =)

To my surprise, Malaysia Pavillion exhibited at the World Expo was partly translocated here. There wasn’t much crowd that day as it wasn’t those big day for the chinese. If it is during the first day or the fifteenth day of chinese lunar calendar, you can see throngs of people coming in.

30032011384 copy

The temple looks simply divine with delicate carvings. Love the place so much and it was portrayed to me as if I was at somewhere around China =)

I told mom it was my first time been to there.

And mama said she had been there since she carried me during her pregnancy! It means I had been here since I was few months old. Hehe. No wonder I felt soothing with the place. =)

30032011387 copy

 

I’m not superstitious but I strongly feel that human beings need to have belief to make them stand during the tough time. When human doesn’t comfort you during the deepest shit hole you’re in or when one feels helpless, belief is what you can opt for, choosing to lean on God. It doesn’t matter whether it is Christianity, Buddhism, Taoism or any religion. It is the place where tired soul leans on, it is where people get inspired and motivated to keep on moving.

merge 4

The divination:

(29) Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

Whatever adverse circumstances you are in, they will soon fade away. Be patient, bide your time for the advent of bright and promising days now gradually within sight.

No comments: