Monday, April 25, 2011

Study Week

Study week, the week for final exams preparation.

Within this period,

Computeryou shall see students are more active in “face book”.

Hand up, Yes, I’m one of them. And now, you can even see me posting this nonsense blog post though piles of notes awaiting me.

 

Rolling on the floor laughingyou shall see more students in study room / library.

I used to study in library of Faculty of Law as it was near to my hostel back in my first year.

Another option was AIA, the study room of first residential college.

Reason? I love air-cond. I’m bored to study alone.

“Diligently studying at Law Fac Library, photo taken by Sue – 2009 – ”

18012009288

=D

Moving out of the college, I gotta study all alone in my “luxurious” single room.

Okay, to be honest, this can be lonely sometimes.

Sometimes, I wish to have roomates too, the type of roomates like what I had in college.

They are just lovely and caring.

They helped me to clear my study table while they cleaning up the room.

Okay, I’m the nasty kind who just leave the notes on the page where I last stop and crawl to bed. haha. This is not the main reason I miss them though.

When we studied till so tired and saturated, we recharged ourselves by hanging around the residential compound, walking all the way to other colleges to have supper, dating at small mart to have ice cream etc.

How badly I wish to have these indulgence now.

 

Bowlyou shall see differences in your body behavior compared to normal days.

Surprisingly, these days my stomach growling for food during the study!

There, I had McD at 12 midnight! O.o

When luck is good, I get food.

When luck is nowhere seen? Answer just simple - get no food.

Home is the best place to be where you can always seek something from fridge or kitchen to fill up your desire.

And the pimples are appearing too. =(

How I wish I could just pinch and punch you!

No comments: