Sunday, April 20, 2008

sALuTe mE ???

hoho...I watch three movies continuously at cinema today !!
crazy me...yaya..eat wrong medicine...hmmm...should say forget to eat medicine~haha...
watching movies with my fatty friend, Adrian Ooi~haha...
some more sitting at couple seats !!! siao~~actually is the ticket sales officer just offers us the couple seats~ may be other seats no longer available~or ?? we look like couple?? blurkk....

Firstly, we watch malay horror movie -- CONGKAK...
fuyyooo...gone inside baru tau...all malays just me and adrian two chinese !!! AlieN ==!!!
This movie is quite frightening....but the story line not very interesting...
but if you want pay money to frighten yourself then this movie is ok de~
It is about a family they went for holiday at a new bought house located at outskirts of the town...then something strange happened...an old lady, the ghost started to annoy them...so,this is how the story goes on...find up what happened eventually at cinema baaa~ ^^


The second movie is ESCAPE FROM HUANG SHI.This is a meaningful and real story..is about how a young Englishman, George Hogg (handsome!!!haha...) came to witness the brutal killing of men, women and children during The Rape of Nanking.
Initially, seeing the poster, I have no interest to watch it...because I dont like those boring ancient scene movies...
BUT !!! I like this movie very much after watching it !
it is so touching...and u can see how evil and cruel those soldiers were...
I strongly recommend this movie to you all~ NICE !!!


The last movie is AH LONG PTE LTD.
Actually I already watched it before...but...me is a nice girl...so I accompany the mad alien ooi watch again...as this SLOW PACE alien have not watch yet~
haiz...such a wonderful girl !!! hahaha....
I guess u all also have watched it right ? is damn funny...KNS...还几好笑一下几够力一下叻 !!! hehe...belum try belum tau,sekali cuba hari-hari mau~hahaha....

What a memorable ticket !! haha...

No comments: