Thursday, April 10, 2008

+:+:+w3LL d0nE+:+:+

msg : Hey!i get d job d!Hehe..thanks for introducing to me ya..owe you 1 meal aite

I got this message and I'm so happy to see that!
This is because my friend, melvin has been successful to be offered a job at my current company Funmobile after an hour interview with Kenneth!!!yeA~
With his good english standard and his talent,it is just like kacang for him to be hired by any company...hehe...
and since the day I recommended him this job, I'm so sure that he will definitely get the chance to join Funmobile~
Although is kinda expected, I still very happy when receiving his employment news~ (because I gonna have free meal!haha....kidding jek)
Melv,welcome to the best company--Funmobile!
Hope you enjoy the job...(I'm sure you will)*_*...''hou hou lou ar''~haha...
U deserve a thumb UP!!!
Myspace Comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wakakaka~you blogged about me!!Waseh!! =P btw..really appreciate it for introducing to me for this job =) AND hor..CAN YOU PLS NOT BLOG IN CHINESE WORDS!!!I DONT KNOW HOW 2 READ!!ITS NOT FAIR OK!!

JessieLinHuiLi said...

haha....my blog is mixed language geh...
syok syok i write chinese syok syok i write english...hehe..
coz sometimes things ll be easier for me to elaborate in chinese~hehe...
i ll write more often in english okie~hoho...thanx for ur opinion wehh~